An application to Medcic involves five steps.
1. The Applicant must demonstrate fit with the Network’s strategic goals and priority sectors.
2. The Applicant must clearly identify sources of quantified and qualified matching contributions.
3. The Applicant must complete submit the online Application for review by the Leadership Team.
4. The Applicant must be prepared to present their application to members of the Leadership Team.
5. The Applicant must be prepared to accept conditions and/or amends associated with any investment decision by the Leadership Team as final.
Applications will be reviewed by the Leadership Team as needed and at minimum on a quarterly basis.